Have you only just started? It can take a while for your hopper to start working. This is because it first needs to synchronize with the exchange. Please allow a few hours for the hopper to sync, especially if you're not getting errors and your balance is not showing. Your hopper will take anywhere from 5 minutes to a maximum of 24 hours to sync with your exchange. Has your hopper not synced after 24 hours, and your balance is still not showing, please contact support by sending in a ticket.
You've waited for a bit, don't get specific errors, and still nothing happens? Follow the steps below.
Using only external signals?
Please check the pointers below.
- If you have a bunny or hare subscription, the hopper will only buy the coins selected in your config. Select more coins to alleviate the issue, or allow more time for a signal to arrive for one of your selected coins.
- With a kangaroo subscription, you can use all coins.
- To select all coins, navigate to config --> external signals --> configure
Using TA (technical analysis) strategy?
- From our experience we have noticed most Hoppers that seem to not do anything have their advanced TA settings set too conservatively.
- Use this link to learn more about how to setup your advanced TA settings. https://www.cryptohopper.com/questions/23-strategy/16-what-do-i-do-with-the-advanced-multiple-ta-settings